[Rd] One more note

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Mon Feb 9 14:57:36 CET 2009

 There are some warnings earlier in the log about my .Rd files (missing a
description of weights and subset in a couple).  The only message that I
don't completely understand is

* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
  Tcl/Tk support is not available on this system

 I'm also curious about this.  But I get the same aareg error on the Sun server
at work, without the Tcl message, so I know it is not primary.

  Terry T