[Rd] Multiple-Line Comment (PR#13503)

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:36:59 CET 2009

(no cc to r-bugs)

One obvious work around is to use an editor that lets you comment/
uncomment many lines of code at once. ESS/Emacs for example, has this
feature. Many other editors do as well. I actually find it easier to
see what is commented out this way.

Clearly this does not address the question as written though.

Kasper