[Rd] How to organized code in the R/ directory of a package?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:49:39 CET 2009

I don't have many files yet. I'm just wondering what the convention of
organizing files is, as different programming languages have different
ways of organizing source code. I don't want to start in a wrong way
and later to correct it.

I don't see ggplot in a tar.gz file on your website. It is also
removed from cran. Would you please let me know where I can download
the source code to take a look?

What 'appropriate tool support' do you refer to?