[Rd] boxplot: auto sizing for ylim variable

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Dec 2 21:02:45 CET 2009

I don't understand your question.  Are you trying to create a boxplot or barplot (you mention both), what scaling is not happening automatically that you would like?

Can you give a simple example of what you have tried, what results you are seeing and what results you would like to see instead?

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org