[Rd] R 2.10.0 devel package check error

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Aug 27 18:12:31 CEST 2009

Dear Brian,

Because this problem surfaced only with the Rcmdr package, and other
packages checked without error, I thought that the problem was in the
package. Also R CMD INSTALL Rcmdr built the chm help pages correctly, as far
as I can see.

Anyway, I'll try again in a few days.

Thank you for the information (and the admonishment).

John

(2009-08-26
> > r49443)
> >
> > Windows Vista (build 6002) Service Pack 2
> >
> > Locale:

LC_COLLATE=English_Canada.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_Canada.1252;LC_MONETARY=Engl