[Rd] \code{\link{foo}} fails in 2.10.0

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Aug 25 18:23:35 CEST 2009

On 8/25/2009 11:59 AM, William Revelle wrote:
> I have noticed that many cross references  in the help files using
> the   \code{\link{foo}}  command in the .Rd file fail to work in
> 2.10.0. Unfortunately, it fails only some of the time.
>
> As an example, consider the lines in the factanal help file:

> Using 2.10.0
>
> See Also
> , , , ability.cov, Harman23.cor, Harman74.cor

Note that you may need to reinstall packages from source in R-devel, as
the internal format of help pages has changed recently.  If that doesn't
help, then I'd like to track it down, but factanal doesn't appear to be
on CRAN or Bioconductor, so I can't even start to reproduce the problem.

Duncan Murdoch