[Rd] Inconsistent documentation in Writing R Extensions (PR#13876)

Brandon.J.Whitcher at gsk.com Brandon.J.Whitcher at gsk.com
Thu Aug 6 15:50:09 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I think there is an inconsistency in the Writing R Extensions document.
Please let me know if I am right or wrong on this one.

Working from the PDF document (R-exts-2.9.1.pdf)

  - page 9 states that the file <pkg>-Ex.Rout.save should be placed in
tests/Examples in order to check against the current set of examples.
  - page 17 (item 16) states that the file <pkg>-Ex-Rout.save should be
placed in tests/Examples.

I have checked in one of my packages, and I believe the first case
<pkg>-Ex.Rout.save is correct.  Is this true?

cheers...

Brandon