[Rd] RFC: Kerning, postscript() and pdf()

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 13:38:43 CEST 2008

.... A huge thank you from me, too. Greg has said what should be said.

Every day I look at my PS and PDF output, think through the chain of effort
involved, from building the blocks to the packages that coordinate them, and
say WOW! R graphics just got better, with some fine decision making.

Regards, Mark.