[Rd] Macintosh Transperancy (PR#11511)

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sun May 25 01:17:50 CEST 2008

Brad,

can you, please, let us know what is the "bug" here? If you paint semi-
transparent line over the same filled shape (same vertices), clearly
half of the line will be inside and and half outside of the shape, so
each part will have a different color - that is the whole point of
semi-transparency. Therefore I fail to see any bug or unexpected
behavior here.

Cheers,
Simon