[Rd] Version 2.7 for Windows (PR#11399)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu May 8 09:54:46 CEST 2008

Nuber two for today: This is *not* a bug!!!
Please read the R FAQ on what a bug is and how to report it. For
questions, please ask on R-help *after* reading the mailinglist's
posting guide.

enmanhk at yahoo.com.hk wrote:
> Full_Name: Charles Man
> Version: 2.7
> OS: XP and Vista
> Submission from: (NULL) (219.79.247.35)
>

> After installing the latest 2.7 on both Win XP SP2 and Win Vista Business SP1,
> the program cannot load. An error message shows: "Fatal Error: Unable to Restore
> a Saved File". I have to fall back to version 2.6

Please check your startup environment and try to start with "--vanilla",
for example.
I guess you have something in your Startup environemnt that does not
work anymore.

Uwe Ligges