[Rd] callCC in 2.7.0

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:58:08 CEST 2008

Also in trying it out again it seems that its not like
on.exit but more like return:

F <- function(f) { f(10); print(2); f(20); 3}
callCC(F)

acts the same as:

F <- function() { return(10); print(2); f(20); 3}
F()

and there is no documented way to restart F
at the point it left off so I assume it can't.