[Rd] Check errors using R2.6.2

Rossi, Peter E. peter.rossi at chicagogsb.edu
Mon Mar 10 19:30:19 CET 2008

great. sorry to have bothered.

btw, the MinGW windows .exe installer installs 3.4.5 not 4.2.1 so you
have
to download the untar the files one by one from sourceforge.

moving to Leopard soon so, hopefully, this garbage will go away.

 Peter E. Rossi
 Joseph T. and Bernice S. Lewis Professor of Marketing and Statistics
 Director, Kilts Center for Marketing
 Editor, Quantitative Marketing and Economics
 Rm 353, Graduate School of Business, U of Chicago
 5807 S. Woodlawn Ave, Chicago IL 60637
 Tel: (773) 702-7513   |   Fax: (773) 834-2081
 WWW: http://ChicagoGsb.edu/fac/peter.rossi