[Rd] [patch] add=TRUE in plot.default()

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:59:47 CET 2008

Its not a matter of desirable or not -- its a matter that its a different point.

The par(new= ) to get an old graph is completely confusing
and its annoying that one has to suddenly switch to lines and points
and cannot consistently use plot.

That remains true whether or not there is auto expansion.