[Rd] SEXP size management.

Charles Danko dankoc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:33:36 CET 2008

Hi, Oleg,

Thanks very much for your answer!  I was indeed confused; thinking
that Realloc was intended to be an analog to realloc (except for SEXP
variables).

Is there a way to do either of the following:
-- resize the SEXP directly (for my purpose, I ONLY need to decrease
the size), or
-- assign it to to a C pointer that was allocated and used previously
in the function (and can thus be resized with realloc).

Thanks again,
Charles