[Rd] R crashing (PR#11702)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Mon Jun 16 19:04:24 CEST 2008

On 6/16/2008 10:40 AM, songeeta at mitre.org wrote:
> Full_Name: Songeeta Palchaudhuri
> Version: 2.7
> OS: Windows XP
> Submission from: (NULL) (129.83.31.1)
>

> Hi, RGui crashes when I try to launch it from the Start Menu or any other
> shortcut placed on my Desktop. It used to work if I went the long way through
> explorer and double clicked the exe file directly, but that no longer works
> either. I've tried reinstalling and not sure what else to do.
> Thanks,
> Songeeta

You could start by giving some information about what happens.
"Crashes" means a lot of different things to different people.

Please post as exact a description as possible of what you see when you
start it from the shortcut.  Include the "Target" command line that the
shortcut executes, and any other information that might be relevant.

Duncan Murdoch