[Rd] error with R 2.7.0 (PR#11609)

usickim at ewha.ac.kr usickim at ewha.ac.kr
Mon Jun 9 10:15:04 CEST 2008

Full_Name: Usic Kim
Version: 2.7.0.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista Home ed.
Submission from: (NULL) (203.255.173.162)

I installed R 2.7.0 in my PC with Windows XP Professional (in the Korean
language), and tried to start it by double-clicking the icon. I could see a wide
rectangle appearing but soon faced an error message saying Rgui.exe has kind of
"exception", or Rgui front-end has some problem. I also tried this with other PC
with Windows Vista Home edition (also in the Korean language). I tried the same
with "R 2.7.0 patched", and got the same problem. I had no problem with earlier
versions of R.