[Rd] pnorm

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 7 18:16:32 CET 2008

you should use the 'lower.tail' argument of pnorm(), e.g., check the
following:

2 * (1 - pnorm(8.104474))
2 * pnorm(8.104474, lower.tail = FALSE)

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm