[Rd] r-release Windows x86_64

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Mon Feb 4 17:32:30 CET 2008

I was just looking at the daily checks and it seems the "r-release
Windows x86_64 (32-bit)" column is running R2.6.0.  Is that correct?

Possibly related,  an error is being flagged in that column for
TSMySQL,  which appears to be a problem that should be caught in the
other columns too.  It is something that has been fixed in my sources
for awhile. (I think it was fixed in the version on CRAN too, but I'm
not certain.)

Paul Gilbert

La version française suit le texte anglais.