[Rd] Error code query (PR#13360)

awylie at une.edu.au awylie at une.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 06:20:07 CET 2008

Hi

I'm working on installing R and Rcmdr on a Mac running Leopard. I've
had it running in the past and had to reinstall 11X iwhen putting some
notes together for students. To get screen shots I reinstalled 11X
without unstalling it first.

Having loaded the additional packages with Rcmdr, when I try to open
Rcmdr I now get the following error messages:

Error: .onload failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rcmdr'
Error: package/namespace load failed for Rcmdr''
_X11TransSocketINTETConnect() can't get address for /tmp/launch-
vCmK4L/:6000: nodename nor servname provided, or not know

The last line X11 etc appears in red text.

Any suggestion help would be grateful.
Cheers,
Alan.

Alan Wylie