[Rd] normal-bracket50bracket-normal?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Dec 1 16:31:37 CET 2008

Dear Prof. Ripley:

      Thanks very much.  It looks like removing the "\itemize" from
within "\value" should fix the problem, though I haven't fully tested it
yet.  I previously removed that from "Fperm.fd" and the problem is fixed
there.  I haven't yet tested it with "tperm.fd" and "compareDerivatives".

      Thanks again.
      Spencer