[Rd] literate programming

Berwin A Turlach berwin at maths.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 6 06:09:35 CEST 2008

G'day Terry,

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:38:23 -0500 (CDT)
Terry Therneau <therneau at mayo.edu> wrote:

> I'm working on the next iteration of coxme.  (Rather slowly during
> the summer).
>   This is the most subtle code I've done in S, both mathematically
> and technically, and seems a perfect vehicle for the "literate
> programming" paradym of Knuth.  The Sweave project is pointed at S
> output however, not source code. I would appreciate any pointers to
> an noweb type client that was R-aware.

I would suggest you look at relax:
    http://www.wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de/~wolf/software/relax/relax.html

Cheers,

	Berwin

Berwin A Turlach                            Tel.: +65 6515 4416 (secr)
Dept of Statistics and Applied Probability        +65 6515 6650 (self)
Faculty of Science                          FAX : +65 6872 3919
National University of Singapore
6 Science Drive 2, Blk S16, Level 7          e-mail: statba at nus.edu.sg
Singapore 117546                    http://www.stat.nus.edu.sg/~statba