[Rd] build packages with vignettes in Windows

Michael wuolong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:54:57 CEST 2008

I've been trying to build a Windows binary of a package of mine without
success.  It seems that the files under inst/doc throw the script off.

I am using the command 'Rcmd INSTALL --build'.

---------- Making package genepi ------------
  adding build stamp to DESCRIPTION
  installing NAMESPACE file and metadata
  installing R files
  installing inst files
FIND: Parameter format not correct
make[2]: *** [C:/Library/R/genepi/inst] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [pkg-genepi] Error 2
*** Installation of genepi failed ***

I also tried a couple of packages downloaded from CRAN.  Those without
inst/doc directory worked fine and those who do have it didn't.

I'm using a fresh install of R-2.7.0 and Rtools-2.7.

Any clue of what was wrong with my setup?

Thanks,

Michael