[Rd] C++ complains abouct Rprintf signature

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 22:07:37 CEST 2008

Please see the posting guide:

   For questions about unexpected behavior or a possible bug, you should,
   at a minimum, copy and paste the output from sessionInfo() into
   your message.
   If you are using an old version of R and think it does not work
   properly, upgrade to the latest version and try that, before posting.
   If possible, try the current R-patched or R-devel version of R
   (see the FAQ for details), to see if the problem has already
   been addressed.

It has ....