[Rd] StructTS

Ivaha C (AT) civaha at glam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 14:37:24 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot for that!!!

Best Regards,

Christian Ivaha
PhD Student
University of Glamorgan
Faculty of Advanced Technology
Treforest
CF37 1DL

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Murdoch [mailto:murdoch at stats.uwo.ca]
Sent: 11 April 2008 13:33
To: Ivaha C (AT)
Cc: r-devel at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Rd] StructTS

On 4/11/2008 7:23 AM, Christian_Ivaha wrote:
> Hi Roy
>
> Have you managed to find the source code for StructTS after all? I am
> looking for it as well but cant seem to find it, thanks

StructTS is in the stats package, which is a base package.  That means
its source is part of the R source code.  You can find the source of all

base packages in https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library.  (This
is the development branch; if you're looking for a particular version,
replace trunk with tags/* or branches/*, where the * determines the
version.)

For example, the soon-to-be-released version 2.7.0 of StructTS would be
in

https://svn.r-project.org/R/branches/R-2-7-branch/src/library/stats/R/St
ructTS.R

Duncan Murdoch