[Rd] How to create a function calling two functions with unknown number of parameters?

ZT2008 zhongwent at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 00:03:01 CEST 2008

... can be used to represent unknown number of parameters passed into a
function.

For example, I write a function g. g calls another function f1.

For example f1 could be different random number generation function.

when f1=rnorm(), it has 3 parameters n, mean and standard deviation.

when f1=rexp(), it has 2 parameters n and rate.

g can be defined as

g <- function(f1, ...) {
	f1(...)
}

My problem is what about g calls two functions with unknown number of
parameters.

In this case one ... doesn't help.

If I define g as follows:

g <- function(f1, f2, ...) {
}

It seems ... is only passed to f1, it can't be passed to f2.

Can anybody help me? Thanks!