[Rd] rggobi not in bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.6/PACKAGES on CRAN

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 26 22:35:08 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

Simon Urbanek wrote:
> Actually, the fact that the tar ball is there must be a mirroring
> problem, because it's not on the master CRAN server. You should fix your
> mirror - objects may appear closer ... ;)

Yesterday, before I reported the problem, I checked and found the same problem on
other mirrors too (i.e. the package was here but it was not listed in PACKAGES).
Today the problem seems to be gone (again, I've checked a few mirrors) so it's
hard to know what happened exactly.

When I say that the problem is gone, I mean that PACKAGES now seems to be in sync with
the real content of the bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.6/ folder. But the problem
with ggobi itself is still here (now, as expected, the ggobi tarball is not in
the CRAN folder for Mac OS X packages anymore).

Thanks!

H.