[Rd] RSS feed of NEWS items

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Sep 21 16:01:15 CEST 2007

Last weekend I set up a script to look for daily changes to the NEWS
file (for all platforms) or the CHANGES file (for Windows), and post
those online.  The format used may change, but I think I will keep the
current URLs:

http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/NEWS

for just the NEWS changes,

http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel/CHANGES

for just the CHANGES changes,

http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel

for both.

I'm using Blosxom (pronounced blossom) to make things available, so you
can append various things to those URLs:

.../index.rss : Gives an RSS feed, suitable for Google Reader or other
NEWS aggregators.

.../2007/08/23 : Just see the changes on August 23.  (Leave off 23 for
all of August, etc.)

I will probably eventually set up a separate R-2-6-branch feed in
addition to the R-devel feed, but at the moment R-devel is the only
series being tracked.

Duncan Murdoch