[Rd] r cmd build

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:33:15 CEST 2007

The Writing Extensions manual says to do an R CMD build for releases
to CRAN.  That's what I have been doing and that does produce a .tar.gz
file even though I get a message about hhc.exe.  Is that what I should continue
to do and ignore the message or should I be using one of the alternatives
you mention to create a .tar.gz release file on Vista?