[Rd] Windows Vista Issues

David Henderson DNADave at insightful.com
Thu Sep 6 07:51:22 CEST 2007

Hello Dominick:

> Oh, and this probably explains why my previous two postings mysteriously
> disappeared.
>
> I took the time to post this message for the benefit of readers of this
> group.

I was able to view your initial comments at:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/devel/07/09/4307.html

If you sent other comments, perhaps the list moderator (I can't remember
if there is one, or not) felt they were inappropriate for the list.

> Can you please tell me how I can remove R software packages that I
> previously contributed from your archives?

This is a little silly.  Remember that we are an international community
and you are _reading_ the response in _English_ from someone who
primarily speaks _German_ (although I know his English is excellent).
Sometimes things do not come across well in e-mail and your response
indicates that this was one of those times.

I appreciated the time you took to describe how you got R working on
your Vista system, even if it will not be an issue for other users.

Thanks!!

Dave H
--
David A. Henderson, Ph.D.