[Rd] Sweave/ESS-like tools for HTML

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 18 13:45:10 CEST 2007

Tom Short-2 wrote:

> See this link for more on creating/converting to HTML:
>
> http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/SweaveConvert
>
> For using ESS with mixed HTML/R files, see this:
>
> https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-help/2006-December/003826.html
>
> - Tom
>
> Tom Short
> Electric Power Research Institute

 A couple of other bits of information:
(1) I started writing a LaTeX-to-Rwiki translator,
anyone who wants to try it should contact me.
(It sounds, though, as though the wiki that Doug
Bates is going to use accepts HTML rather than
the Rwiki format?

(2) I have trouble getting through to Ian Hutchinson's
web site to get tth.  If you do get there, check out
ttm (TeX-to-MathML) as well.

  The SGML approach does seem like the wave of
the future, but in the meanwhile TeX/tth works well
for me.

  Ben Bolker