[Rd] Error in Windows Vista, saving workspace...

Filipe Santos santos at supagro.inra.fr
Mon Oct 15 10:43:18 CEST 2007

I just did a standard installation of R in my computer.

What I was trying here is to call attention that Windows Vista doesn't allow
normal users to write on the R default installation directory. Instead, the
information about configuration files ( and in this case .RDataTmp )
shouldn't they be stored in Username/AppData/Local ?

Filipe Santos