[Rd] development

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Thu May 24 07:04:12 CEST 2007

I know of 2. there is the standard one I presume you already know

But there is another, more comprehensive one.  It's written in a few
languages as well.  Mostly C.  :-)

Bill Venables
CSIRO Laboratories
PO Box 120, Cleveland, 4163
Office Phone (email preferred):   +61 7 3826 7251
Fax (if absolutely necessary):      +61 7 3826 7304
Mobile:                                   (I don't have one!)
Home Phone:                            +61 7 3286 7700
mailto:Bill.Venables at csiro.au