[Rd] Display list redraw incomplete

Paul Murrell p.murrell at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 10 21:28:39 CEST 2007

Hi

Sorry I haven't had time to look at this closely yet.  Some general info
in case it helps in the meantime.

That warning comes from the redrawing of the display list if one of the
graphics system states becomes "invalid".  Because this is a trditional
plot, it suggests that the GE_CheckPlot code in baseCallback() (in
base.c) is returning FALSE.  I doubt that code has changed recently, but
have not checked to be sure.

I have no idea how to explain the launching of two extra x11 devices.

Paul

Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics
The University of Auckland