[Rd] Display list redraw incomplete

Roger Peng rdpeng at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:30:50 CEST 2007

Just to follow up with a few more details on this problem (which
persists on my PowerBook Mac but no where else).  I ran a bisection
search on the sources and found that SVN revision 40634 introduces
this problem.  This revision introduced quite a few changes to
'src/main/graphics.c' which I am just beginning to go through.

GIven that I don't see this problem on my Linux box and only on the
Mac, I'm tempted to think this is a compiler issue or perhaps some
weird problem with my setup.  I noticed that I don't have the exact
same gfortran compiler as recommended on
http://r.research.att.com/tools/ but I don't see how that would cause
a problem here.
Otherwise, I am using gcc 4.0.1 which comes with Xcode.

I will keep digging but any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-roger

--
Roger D. Peng  |  http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/