[Rd] R 2.5.0 devel try issue in conjuntion with S4 method dispatch

ml-it-r-devel at epigenomics.com ml-it-r-devel at epigenomics.com
Tue Mar 20 16:11:58 CET 2007

Peter Dalgaard wrote:
> Matthias Burger wrote:
>> Hi Seth,

[...]
> I have just committed my variation of Seth's patch, so please check the
> current r-devel too.

For the record:
With R 2.5.0 devel (2007-03-18 r40854)
the issue I was concerned about has been resolved.

Thanks to all of you!

Regards,

  Matthias

Matthias Burger                     Project Manager/ Biostatistician
Epigenomics AG    Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1    10178 Berlin, Germany
phone:+49-30-24345-371                          fax:+49-30-24345-555
http://www.epigenomics.com           matthias.burger at epigenomics.com
--
Epigenomics AG Berlin           Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 75861
Vorstand:   Geert Nygaard (CEO/Vorsitzender),  Dr. Kurt Berlin (CSO)