[Rd] Problems with package containing S4 classes

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Mar 16 22:38:53 CET 2007

Dear Benilton

Thank you, now my package works.

Do you have an explanation for my second problem:

* Installing *source* package 'mytest' ...
** R
** save image
Error in setMethod("export", "derivedClass", export.derivedClass) :
        no existing definition for function "export"
Error: unable to load R code in package 'mytest'
Execution halted

What may be the reason for this error?

Best regards
Christian