[Rd] navel-gazing

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 01:39:00 CEST 2007

Also, for completeness you could add in the citation to Ihaka and
Gentleman (1996). Otherwise it looks like nothing was happening before
2004.

Cheers,

Simon.

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 07:30 -0700, Thomas Lumley wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Ben Bolker wrote:
>

> >  I did some trawling on the ISI web of science,
> > selecting all papers citing all papers
> > with "R DEV COR TEAM" in the author field
> > (which is how ISI seems to be tagging things).
>
> It's not quite that simple. If people use the recommended citation then
> they get tagged that way, but there are several other variants in the ISI database.
>
>  	-thomas

Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat.
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician
Faculty of Biological and Chemical Sciences
The University of Queensland
St. Lucia Queensland 4072
Australia

Room 320, Goddard Building (8)
T: +61 7 3365 2506
email: S.Blomberg1_at_uq.edu.au

The combination of some data and an aching desire for
an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can
be extracted from a given body of data. - John Tukey.