[Rd] Quick notes on R with F7

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 18:58:29 CEST 2007

Marc,

Thanks for the report.  We had noted the release date for F7 as one of the
milestones to take account of in scheduling 2.5.1, and thought we might
just know an early adopter.  Unfortunately the other milestone (the
release of gcc 4.2.0 for MinGW has not happened on the promised date, June
1, AFAICS).

[Before anyone asks, 2.5.1 is not yet scheduled.]

Brian