[Rd] HTML vignette browser

Roger Peng rdpeng at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:59:34 CEST 2007

This is very nice work and I like it a lot.  I think it would be quite
useful for teaching.  My only thought was that when I saw 'source' I
was expecting R code, but instead got LaTeX/Noweb.  It does seem that
'source' is  a little ambiguous here.

-roger

Roger D. Peng  |  http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/