[Rd] package NULL not found

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:42:31 CEST 2007

It turned out that when I reinstalled cygwin I put it first on the path
and its not supposed to be.

I wonder if R build tools could check for this by running a cygwin
program that is also in Rtools and if one gets the cygwin output
rather than the Rtools output it could warn the user to change his
path.  I found it quite difficult to solve this problem.