[Rd] package NULL not found

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:16:47 CEST 2007

Thanks.  I tried performing the check from an empty directory but
it still gave the same response.  Where can I find the source code
for the check process?

* using log directory 'C:/Rpkgs/check/sqldf.Rcheck'
* using ARGUMENT '
' __ignored__  R version 2.5.1 (2007-06-27)
* checking for file 'sqldf/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* this is package 'sqldf' version '0-1.0'
* checking package dependencies ... ERROR
During startup - Warning messages:
1: there is no package called 'NULL
' in: library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,
logical = TRUE,
2: package NULL
 in options("defaultPackages") was not found
See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R
packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.