[Rd] plot.lm (PR#9474)

kushler at oakland.edu kushler at oakland.edu
Sun Jan 28 06:07:02 CET 2007

Full_Name: Robert Kushler
Version: 2.4.1
OS: Windows XP
Submission from: (NULL) (69.245.71.40)

In the constant leverage case, plot #5 is not correctly produced.
The labels on the x-axis are sorted correctly by magnitude of the
fitted value, but the data are plotted in the original factor order.

I changed
                facval[ord] <- facval
                xx <- facval
                plot(facval, rs, xlim = c(-1/2, sum((nlev - 1) *

             #  facval[ord] <- facval
                xx <- facval[ord]
                plot(xx, rs, xlim = c(-1/2, sum((nlev - 1) *

in the "if (isConst.hat)" section of "show[5]".  The data then
plotted correctly but the extreme point labels did not move.
I'm not up to the task of figuring out how to fix the labels, and
there might be other side effects of the change I made.  In any
case, something needs to be done.

Thanks for your attention (and thanks for a wonderful software system).

Regards,    Rob Kushler