[Rd] Cross-compile errors under R-2.4.0 and R-2.4.1

Daniel Berg daniel at danielberg.no
Fri Jan 19 20:46:37 CET 2007

Thank you so much for your great answers, and I apologize for using
obsolete versions and not being up to date on all the posts.

My native linux R is indeed R-2.3.1 which was also the version for
which I successfully cross-compiled. When trying to cross-compile for
2.4.0 and 2.4.1 I was not successful.

//Daniel

--
danielberg.no