[Rd] R-bugs, was subsetting matrix by subscript=0, x silently skips.

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Thu Jan 18 20:39:09 CET 2007

Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
> (I have taken off r-bug@, as multiple e-mails hitting r-bug@ probably
> will result in multiple bug reports, knowing most mail server will
> retry)

Actually, reports will fall into a deep dark hole.... The home dir of
r-bugs had gone AWOL and this contains the forwarding file that handles
incoming mail. So basically, it becomes regular incoming mail for r-bugs
and I have no (easy) method for resending it from there. If it is
important, I assume that people will resend.

It seems that the repository is back up again now.

-p