[Rd] Which programming paradigm is the most used for make R packages?

Ricardo Rios alfilnegro.sv at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:47:07 CET 2007

A programming paradigm is a paradigmatic style of programming (compare
with a methodology, which is a paradigmatic style of doing software
engineering). I think , the programming paradigm most used for make R
packages is the functional programming , but I don't know this
statistic. I need this information in my thesis.

--
personal web site:
http://www.geocities.com/ricardo_rios_sv/index.html