[Rd] "try"ing to understand condition handling

Luke Tierney luke at stat.uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 20 22:09:08 CET 2007

Qualitatively I believe so.  Names were changed and some details were
changed to better integrate with existing paractice and internals, and
the hook mechanisms used for experimenting are either no longer
available or will be removed before long.  Sorting these things out is
one of the tastks of writing up a pepr on this, which I hioe to get to
within a few months.

Best,

luke

--