[Rd] xlsReadWrite Pro and embedding objects and files in Excel worksheets

Hans-Peter gchappi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:39:48 CET 2007

Hi Mark et al.

2007/2/12, Hans-Peter <gchappi at gmail.com>:
> Yes, but I started with the update of the free version and got delayed
> there (not that I didn't know that paying customers should be
> prefered...) - I'll update the pro version right now and you should
> have it until Wednesday, maybe tomorrow. Another person asked to write
> formulas directly, it will be included also.

I have now uploaded the new version 1.1.0 which runs all my tests
fine. It will be publicly linked at the website as soon as the free
version is also ready and after some more testing and beautifying of
the help text.

Downloads:
- Program: http://treetron.googlepages.com/xlsReadWritePro_1.1.0.zip
- Testscripts (e.g. formula and link):
http://treetron.googlepages.com/xlsReadWritePro_TestData_1.1.0.zip
- Update-msg pro:
http://treetron.googlepages.com/UpdateMsg_xlsReadWritePro_1.1.0.txt
- Update-msg free version:
http://treetron.googlepages.com/UpdateMsg_xlsReadWrite_1.3.0.txt
(draft, I have to finish some details)

Regards,
Hans-Peter

PS: I bcc the email to some people who made suggestions. Unfortunately
the update of the free version took longer as planned. I have to be
more prudent with giving time indications...