[Rd] RPM support for package installation?

Rhiannon L Weaver rlweaver at stat.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 20:35:31 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.  As long as the admins don't mind (which I
guess they won't because it means they won't have to build RPMs or
binaries), I will be okay with just using local versions of the libraries.
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious (which is
probably pretty likely in situations like this).  Thanks again for your
help.

-Rhiannon