[Rd] Problem using ofstream in C++ class in package for MacOS X

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Feb 4 22:40:50 CET 2007

Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> On 4 February 2007 at 21:20, cstrato wrote:
> | Thank you for your fast answer.
> | Sorrowly, I don´t know how to use a debugger on MacOS X, I am using
> | old-style print commands.
> | However, here is the output of the crash log from my Mac. Does it help?
>
> Not me. I barely know what Mac OS X is, and never used it myself. You may
> need to talk to the r-sig-mac folks. If everything else fails, Simon tends to
> come up with answers no matter how hard or esoteric the question :)
>
> Dirk

Thank you. I have seen that Mac-questions get also answered on this
mailing list, so maybe
someone has an answer?
BTW, I forgot to mention that I downloaded the R-2.4.1.dmg binary since
I wanted to create
a package for the current version. So I don´t know if the problem
disappears  when using the
new developer version. Is the problem 2.4.1-specific only?

Best regards
Christian