[Rd] [R-sig-Debian] bug in r-base (PR#10521)

Dr. Ottorino-Luca Pantani ottorino-luca.pantani at unifi.it
Wed Dec 19 17:54:31 CET 2007

I had the same problem, but thanks to help of R-help list I solved it.
I'm far from an expert user in Linux, but i solved my problems as follows.

sudo apt-get install build-essential g77
sudo apt-get install refblas3 refblas3-dev
sudo apt-get install r-base-core r-base-dev r-recommended

I really do not know "exactly" what I did with the above commands, but now I can work with R 2.5.1.